Friday, May 23, 2008

CHAD and AMBER

OK- so I'm just learning this whole blog thing so bare with me- I'm sure I'll get better soon. A little background on us : Chad and I were married on May 18, 2006. We lived in North Carolina for a while after we got married where Chad taught water skiing and I did travel Nursing. Then we moved back to Utah and bought a house in North Ogden. Chad currently works with his dad- they have an excavation business, and I work at Mckay Dee Hospital as a nurse in the Operating Room. However, I'm on maternity leave right now and I'm loving it!! We just had our first baby girl in April, and Hooch has been or friendly family pet for the past year and a half. - So there's the basics :)

3 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Amber! Yay! I am so glad you found me. You are such a sweet girl for the things you said, which I don't know how true they are but thanks just the same. I can't wait to see photos of your little girl. I bet she is just darling. I am sure you are the best little mom ever. I sometimes really worry what I am getting myself into....I can't wait to have a little one but then I think to myself, "what the heck am I going to do with a baby?!?!" I hope I'm not a terrible mother. It is going to be a HUGE adjustment, that's for sure. Anyway, I am so glad you decided to jump on the blogging wagon (don't worry, I was a little reluctant too) it is just such an easy way to keep in touch with friends and family. Anyway, I can't wait to hear more about your little family. So good to talk to you!

Janese said...

Amber! This is Janese! I hope you remember who I am! We hung out a little in junior high! I found your blog through Sarah's. You look so great and you have a cute husband. That is so neat that you just had a baby. How fun! I'm getting a little baby hungry!! I hope we can keep in touch this way. It's so fun to find friends and see how they are doing. Hope all is well with you and the little one. You'll have to post some pics so I can see her.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's the Hornes online! I am thoroughly enjoying clicking through the beautiful portraits and fun photos.

Thank you so much for the link to your blog. I'm looking forward to getting a peek into what you guys are doing.