Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer ski days





I know I haven't been posting very much this summer and I feel kinda bad because Carmyn is growing like a weed all of the sudden- but I do have an excuse! Water skiing! Anyone who knows Chad and I- knows that we love to water ski. We have been pretty religiously going out water skiing 3 nights a week this whole summer ( sometimes 4 nights a week) and Chad has been doing ski tournaments on the weekends. So on top of working 2 12hr evening shifts at the hospital, our water ski schedule, and trying to keep my housework somewhat done- I think I have a pretty good excuse for not being a very good blogger! However, I do want to remember this fun time with our baby growing up- so I'm going to try to stay better updated.

2 comments:

Joel and Tera said...

Sounds like a good excuse to me. Glad you guys are having such a fun summer!!! It is sad to think it is almost over. Have fun in the water and worry about blogging when its cold out.

mommy princess said...

How fun does that sound! I love the lake anyway. I need to get my boys out to Sand Hollow one more time before it gets to cold to swim!
Please post some new pics of your darling baby, I bet she's changed so much!
P.S. E-mail or text me your address! xoxo