My family had some pictures taken since it's not very often that we are all together.

Carmyn spent most of her days trying to get into Chads sisters make-up. Against our constant attempts to stop her, she successfully got into eye shadow, mascara, multiple chap sticks, menthol, vaseline, candle wax, permanent lipstick, lotions, deodorant, dog food, permanent markers, pens, shampoo, toothpaste, and other peoples toothbrushes!
Needless to say- I was ready to get back to my completely baby proof house!
Needless to say- I was ready to get back to my completely baby proof house!
We decided that it was too much hassle to bring a stroller on the airplane-
so Chad came up with a good alternative.
so Chad came up with a good alternative.
When we got home both of our cars had dead batteries and were plowed in- Glad we have great friends here to help us out in a bind :)


9 comments:
At least you know you make cute girls! Congrats! Glad you guys made it back safe, we'll have to do something with the girls. PS. My second pregnancy, my butt got stretch marks! TMI.
Congrats on another cute little girl. They will have so much fun together! Aren't you glad Carmyn will have a sister?! Cute ultrasound picture, too. I always just loved going in for my ultrasounds. Babies are such miracles!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!!! Another girl! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to hang out now that you're back. Call me!!
Yeah! I can't wait to have another niece! I'm sure E will adore her just as much as he does Carmyn!
Congrats!! How exciting. Your family pics are adorable!! Love your jacket :)
CUTE family pics! i love them!
COngrats on another girl! Her and Carmyn will have a great time together! Your pictures turned out really good! Way cute!
Great pictures!
Congrats on baby girl #2. They'll have so much fun being princesses together! :D
Missed you guys!
Congrats! Girls are so fun. And Bonus you get to use all those cute clothes again. So now when you buy extra stuff for Carmyn you can feel justified because you'll get to use it twice.he he he
It was so great to see you. I love your family pictures. We need to get some of those done now that Layla's 6 months. Family pics with babes in arms are sort of a waist of money, I like to wait until they can sit up. Plus they've started to get their look by now.
Love ya!
Post a Comment