Friday, September 17, 2010

A Harley... Now thats my style!

Chad brought one of his clients to Utah for a VIP harley trip last week- so the girls and I decided to tag along :) They rode from Layton to Jackson Hole and to Yellowstone and had a great time.

Carmyn had to test out dads ride before he left.

Yeah she makes a pretty good harley chick- I hope I haven't been replaced!

As for me- I've been a complete basket-case lately.
WHY?
I'm back in school!
When I had Carmyn, I quit going to school to take a break to figure out how to be a mom. I only had one semester left before I had my Bachelors in Nursing so I thought- Oh I'll go back and finish it later.
Well, I never went back.
My deadline to finish the program was December 2010, so here I am with a new baby and a two year old trying to finish my Bach degree online( 14 credits= 6 classes= ahhhh). That's what I get for procrastinating! - Lets just say that I have a huge amount of respect for those people who go through all of school with kids and a family to take care of! It's not easy!




This is the best stress relief solution I could find since I don't get a break from my kids, and Paige won't let me sleep at night!

3 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Amber! You are a crazy woman! How on earth do you do it? Some days I feel like I could never have a second baby let alone go back to school on top of it all! You are AMAZING!! Good luck and congrats on finishing up your degree. I think a MAJOR vacation is in order come January. :) Your girsl are cute as ever!

curtandheather said...

OMG!! Crazy! Your life is so busy, but you are awesome. You will love having it done, it will be worth it later :) Miss ya.

Tiffany said...

I am so surprised at how big Carmyn looks in these pictures! She looks all grown up in her jeans and harley shirt. :) Bailey has been asking where Tar is, we're excited for you to get back! Hope you're having a fun time! And yes, you're supermom with 2 kids, homework, and no sleep!!!