
I guess as long as we are moving forward it's a good thing. We sold our house in Kansas City and packed up that Budget truck one more time. This time we were headed home, but we still had sad hearts while we said goodbye to our friends and memories of Missouri. Now we are in transition again- everything we own is in boxes and we are mooching off our families for a little while until we get settled. ( Love having family around!!) We are planning on building a house in Syracuse so right now we are busy looking at house plans. - One day we will be settled somewhere- until then- make some memories and enjoy the ride!
4 comments:
I am so excited that you are moving to Syracuse-so super close to us. I totally want to get together and play. Our girls would have so much fun and I totally want to catch up with you. Hope all goes well. Jen Call me 801-390-7294
I miss you; but hey we'll hopefully be back closer to you someday. I can't believe Paige is already 8 months old. All your pictures are so cute; I especially love the sledding ones.
On the road again, and again! I thought we would make it back to UT before you did, but I was wrong. Please email me or call sometime so we can catch up...Miss you Amber. Your baby girls are adorable. I still need to meet little Paige.
I hate that feeling of mooching and being in between... it must be amplified with 2 kids! Hang in there, it will be worth it in the long run. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment