Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bear lake with friends

Took another trip to Bear Lake with some good friends and let the kids play on the beach together. It was over the 24th of July so Bear Lake was packed with people! But that didn't stop us from having a great time :) Chad and the girls





My preggo belly
Chad trying to make me feel better about my growing figure
- Sorry Babe, I don't feel any better when your abs are showing through your pushed out belly.



Paige and her cute friend Mia



This little girl was so in love with the water

- we had to watch her close or she would just waddle herself right out into her death!





Carmyn and her friends dug holes in the sand for hours





Of coarse we had to get some Bear Lake pizza and shakes from La Beaus too :)




oh I Love the summertime......



2 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE Bear Lake!
Look how cute you look with your TINY litte prego belly :)
Cute little family you have Amber!

Kristin said...

Your swimsuit is so cute! Is that maternity? I love it.