Sunday, October 30, 2011

October fun

We are loving our nice warm weather this fall! We got to spend a week with my brother and his cute family when they came to visit and the girls had a blast with their cousins! Our house is framed and coming along and I'm still preggo :) 38 weeks tomorrow which makes this my longest pregnancy yet! I'm not nearly as misarable as I was feeling in my last post- thank goodness- I hit full term and stopped having contractions- go figure. Now I'm just wondering when this little guy is going to make his appearance. Can't wait!



The girls are so excited for Halloween tomorrow!

Carmyn and her cousing Elijah at the duck parkCheck out this little doll!!

This is my new niece Halle

I just got to meet her for the first time and she is so adorable!


The kids always think Chad is great for climbing on!



Lots of Grandma time :)



Yes- we made them hold hands




2 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Wow congrats on making it to 38 Weeks!!!!!!!!! Maybe you'll have a Halloween baby. That seems to happen a lot :) Well good luck and I am excited to see a post of your cute little boy soon!

Kristin said...

I love these photos! We had such a good week with you guys, thanks for all the fun. And I'm just awaiting a cute little post with lots of pictures of my new nephew :)