She earned this nightgown by making her bed every morning for two weeks without being asked. She loved it so much that she wore it for 4 nights and 5 days in a row and cried when I insisted on washing it. Then one day while I had my visiting teachers over she decided to become the spawn of Satan and do horrible naughty things to get some attention. ( like attacking them with plastic swords/ jumping on the couch behind them/ spitting/ tooting/ kicking/and screaming everytime I tried to talk ) SOOO the princess nightgown got taken away. She cried and screamed and threw fits and then apologized and promised that she would never act like that again. But I don't mess around-she has to wait until they come back next month to prove that she can act better before she gets her night gown back....... lets hope they come back :)
I'm pretty sure that waiting to get this nightgown back has been the most painful thing she has had to endure in her whole 4 years of life. I hear about that dang nightgown all day!! But I have to stick to my guns or she'll know I'm a pushover. I'm standing my grounds!!- Please visiting teachers - come back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am laughing out loud, that is after I saw the picture and said, "Oh my word, this is so familiar!" I love this post...Carmyn's taste for princess attire, her pose, her Satanic actions with the VTers, the mean Mom (sounds like my meanness!!), all of it - LOVE it.
Maria has a hand-me-down princess nightgown that I had to rip the elastic wrist things because they were cutting off circulation. This 'gown' is more of a shirt now and she insists on wearing it.
Like I saw, I wish I lived by you. Our girlies would be buddies.
Post a Comment