
Chad gave Carmyn a beautiful blessing this last Sunday. Thanks so much to all of our family and friends who came to celebrate our baby with us! She didn't like her dress too much when I was trying it on her- so she fussed until she fell asleep- then I got some good pics!
What a great day to remember. She looked so perfect and she didn't make a peep through the whole blessing. After Chad was finished with the blessing- he sat down with her and she just gazed at him for about 5 min. with the most loving eyes. It was a moment I won't forget.


Check out the difference in Chads hand and Carmyns hand !
11 comments:
I love these pictures, you did a really good job..
You did an amazing job with these photos, Amber. You're a real pro. She was absolutely beautiful and you hosted a mighty fine party.
She looks like a sweet little angel. You guys make such a cute family. She is gorgeous. Love the bow and the dress
She is so cute! We were going to come but I thought it was the 5th and silly Adam never told me it wasn't. So we are sorry we missed I was bummed! I love her dress its so pretty. I am glad it all went well.
I love her dress!!! She looked so cute. I'm glad the blessing when so well. Your hair is cute short, I don't think i have every seen you with short hair. What a cute family!!!
She is beautiful. Love the big bows. Cute hair, it reminds me of our high school days.
I love all the new picks! It was so great to see you. Carmyn is just as beautiful as you are. You're the only girl I know that can look adorable stergen fishing!
e-mail me your address again. I can't find my address book anywhere. Do you think maybe it's burried in the backyard with the remote by chance?
Congrats you guys. Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing, Carmyn looks so cute; she sure is growing up fast.
she is so cute and i love her little rose bud lips!! hope everything is going well for you!
Hi stranger! I was a reciepient of your mass e-mail. I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog. Congrats on a beautiful little girl. Looks like you found the wonderful husband you deserve too! Beautiful family! Come check out our blog if you like. Say hi to your mom and family for me. Remember... we are still related.
Justin
Post a Comment