Thursday, July 3, 2008
Sturgeon Fishing in Oregon!
Last week we traveled up to Oregon for a family reunion. While we were there we went sturgeon fishing on the Columbia River - yeah it was pretty awesome! They put up a good fight! Our limit was one per person, and they had to be between 45 inches and 60 inches long to keep them. Chad pulled one in that was over 7 feet long ( thats not a fish story - I have video of it al l- I just don't know how to put it on here :) ). 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am really glad that you finally updated your blog! I am glad that you guys had a fabulous time in Oregon!
I would have given a whole package of Dove dark chocolate to see *you* pull in that 7-footer, LOL! Sounds like you and Chad had an awesome time fishing.
Post a Comment