Monday, October 20, 2008

Never Trust a Good Deal!






So I found this awesome deal in an add in the paper- $4.99 for over 30 pictures at the Walmart photography center. The only kick was that you could only choose one pose. OK I can go get Carmyns 6 month pictures taken- It'll be easy to choose my favorite pose! So I dragged my friend Lesley with me so she could get the same good deal for her little girl Lily. We had to make sure that both of the babies were fed, napped, and in the best possible mood- so we had a very strict time limit. We went to two different Walmart's to get an appointment, became the victims of the most horrible customer service I've ever experienced, only to find out that you have to buy their $79.99 package to get the $4.99 deal. No it did not say that anywhere in the fine print! Never trust a good deal- especially at Walmart! So we went to a park and took our own pictures of the babies. Which I'm sure are much better than the Walmart photography center!

3 comments:

curtandheather said...

Oh, they are so cute. Good job on the photography!!! Who needs Walmart these days. Your quirks are great, I love that we all have them, it is just hard admitting them on computer.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

That is so funny! yeah walmart will do anything to sucker ya in to the store! My mom did that same thing with haileys pictures one time! she ended up paying the full price though... they go her!

mommy princess said...

Trust me your pictures are ton's better than what you would have paid for at Wal-mart. At that price you might as well go to Kiddi Kandids. (I've always been happy with them) Never never go to Wal-mart for pictures. Their photographers can barely push the button let alone take a decent picture. Next time you might want to look in a parenting magazine there are always coupons for sears or JC Pennys photo studios in them. All in all I think your pictures look great. Ton's cheaper and they still capture the beautiful moment! Happy fall! Miss you