Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!





So Carmyn was a flower for Halloween this year- I bought the costume about 2 months ago and it fit her great. I guess I didn't consider how much her head would grow in 2 months time- so when I tried to put her head dress on I couldn't do up the snap under her chin! Wow these babies grow fast! So her petals were falling off all night but the costume still worked! Hooch was our little angel and she went trick or treating with us to a few houses- but then she had it with the costume. Chad and I were cowboys! Chad even had wranglers and a buckle- Yeah he looked pretty hot! We went to the grandparents houses first- then we had some friends over for a scary movie and pizza. It was a pretty fun night!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Look how cute she is! Amber, she is getting cuter and cuter, as if that was even possible. You guys look great!
megan

Bloxham family said...

YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAGGED.)

Go to my blog to get the scoop!

Anonymous said...

Love Hooch's Halloween portrait! She makes an awfully cute angel. But Carmyn looks like the star of the night. Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed Halloween.

mrs. jar said...

She is the cutest little flower ever! And Hooch is a cute little angel also. I love being able to stop in on you guys and see how Carmyn is growing so quickly. Hope you are doing well!

Blake and Leslie said...

Hey cowgirl! You guys looked really cute in your costumes! Carmyn was a very pretty little flower, very cute. That's too bad about your Walmart pictures, but you're right yours turned out better I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute I was so bummed we had to miss the fun! Its been so LONG since we have go together. I had to work stupid work! Are you guys slow up there are Mckay we are dead down this direction it sucks! They arer cutting hours and stuff making anyone come home early if its slow. Anywho lets get toghether soon!