skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Horne Family

Friday, January 2, 2009

And the accidents begin.....

Well the time has come- my baby is very mobile and now I have to watch her every move! Last tuesday night we were up at my parents house and I took my eyes off of Carmyn for a total of 30 seconds- and she went strait for the fire place! Right when I heard that first cry I knew what she had done. I felt so horrible! We ran her hand under cool water off and on for about an hour until she calmed down enough to go to sleep. The next morning she had these huge blisters :( - This motherhood thing is hard! Oh and two days before that she broke out in hives all over her body- I'm pretty sure someone gave her a bite of a chocolate brownie- but it was completely innocent :) So here we go- the accidents are just beginning.......
Posted by Amber at 9:16 AM

2 comments:

mommy princess said...

Oh, poor baby! Don't beat yourself up to much. We can't protect them from everything. Being a mom is about loving them no matter what and doing the very best you can. BTW She's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Seriously!

January 3, 2009 at 12:07 AM
Bloxham family said...

That sucks she burnt her poor little hand. It is always hard to see your kids go through things like that. Well I hope everything is going good for you. We still need to get together sometime.

January 15, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

2012

2012

the kiddos

the kiddos

Carmyn 4 years

Carmyn 4 years

Paige 2 years

Paige 2 years

Asher 9 months

Asher 9 months

Chad and Amber Horne

Chad and Amber Horne
married May 18th, 2006

CARMYN JAYDE

CARMYN JAYDE
Born April 10th 2008

Carmyn 1 year

Carmyn 1 year

Carmyn 2 years

Carmyn 2 years

Carmyn 3 years

Carmyn 3 years

PAIGE MORGAN

PAIGE MORGAN
Born April 21, 2010

Paige newborn

Paige newborn

Paige 1 year

Paige 1 year

Paige 2 years

Paige 2 years

ASHER JAY

ASHER JAY

6 months

6 months

HOOCH

HOOCH

My Blog List

  • Taste and Tell
  • nienie
  • Celeste and Jackson
  • Angela and Matt
  • Emily and Russell
  • Cory and Rachael
  • Kelly and Craig
  • Jen-ology
  • Adam and Casie *
  • Ben and Megan
  • Scott and Karissa
  • The Kanooth Times
  • Leslie and Blake
  • jen and jake
  • Jimi and Sarah *
  • Aimee and Kumu
  • Shani and Stan
  • Melanie and Tyler
  • Sarah and Jeremy
  • Joel & Tera
  • Ashley and Mikkel
  • Tonya Sears
  • Jodie and Nick
  • Heather and Curt
  • Shawni and Scotty
  • The Man Blog
  • Sam & Lacey
  • Jeff and Heather
  • Shannon and Shane
  • Camille and Mark
  • Aaron and Rachel
  • Justin and Michelle
  • Josh and Leslie
  • KSL
  • Lindsay and Kurt
  • Tiffany and Ryan
  • Chelsea and Ryan
  • Dusty and Michelle
  • Or so she says...
  • Michelle and Matt
  • Lindsay and Trent
  • Kristin & Nate
  • Ryan & Shannon
  • Kim and Jesse *
  • Tyler and Darci*
  • Lesley and Brandon *
  • April and Chris
  • Milli and Travis *

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (31)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (56)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (77)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
      • 9 months old
      • The climbing gym- what a great date!
      • Bringing in the NEW YEAR- 2009!
      • And the accidents begin.....
      • Baby's first Christmas
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

My photo
Amber
Syracuse, Utah
I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and a nurse. I love to exercise, bike, run, waterski, read, craft, take pictures, draw, and spend time with my family. I burn most things I cook and I'm a really bad driver, but I'm happy and I love my crazy life with my Hubby and three kids. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing a little piece of my life with me....
View my complete profile

ATTITUDE

"The more I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people act a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The ONLY thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."
-Charles Swindoll-
-inspired by Great Grandma Farr-