I just wanted to take a moment to remember this time in my life because I know it won't last very long......
Chad and I are officially 100% debt free!!!
However, we live in an apartment and only have one car....but really that's besides the point!
We'd like to thank Dave Ramsey and his encouraging words of wisdom in his book
"Total Money Makeover"
Chad and I are officially 100% debt free!!!
However, we live in an apartment and only have one car....but really that's besides the point!
We'd like to thank Dave Ramsey and his encouraging words of wisdom in his book
"Total Money Makeover"
5 comments:
Congrats! That is so so awesome!
Wow, what an accomplishment :) You guys are awesome.
Sorry the comment from MCC Nursing is from me, I was doing some work on my school blog and didn't sign out.
What a feeling indeed! Enjoy it and WAY TO GO!
Congratulations! Let's celebrate by going shopping...
Post a Comment