Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Washington Trip

Carmyn and I took a fun little trip to Washington last week! Chad had to go to Vegas for the week on a business trip (rough huh), so we decided to spend the week at my bro and sis-in-laws house in Tacoma. It worked out well because my cousin was having her wedding reception in Seattle last weekend (her real wedding was in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago- I was sad I had to miss that), so my parents flew up to go to the reception and we got to celebrate my dads b-day and mothers day! A fun trip with lots of events.This is me and Kristin my sis-in-law. I had so much fun spending the week with her and my adorable nephew Elijah who is just a couple months younger than Carmyn.
We had lots of rain the first half of the week but that didn't stop us from going out!


We spent a lot of time working on sharing toys


Grandma Kimmie was in heaven with her two grandbabies all weekend!


This is my gorgeous cousin Aimee. She grew up in Seattle then moved to Hawaii 10 years ago for college. She married a Hawaiian guy named Kekumu (actually his name is like 10 names long but call Kumu for short). Check out her dress!! My aunt made it for her! It was so unique and Aimee looked amazing!


Happy 52 Big "T"


Happy Mothers Day to my mom. My best friend. My ultimate example of a woman and a mother. I love you!

3 comments:

The Drapers said...

I love your cousins dress! She looks really pretty.. Glad you had a fun trip! We miss you guys... Deep deep down I know Lily misses Carmyn! LOL

Heather K said...

That's so fun that you could visit with all of those events taking place. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Tiffany said...

That dress is gorgeous, I love it! Looks like a fun trip! Carmyn looks cute (as always) in her brown dress. I am excited to get together for crafts, I am ready for something new to work on. :) I'm sad to hear you miss your long hair, it's such a big change! I'm so scared, I don't know if I'll actually do it. Only cute girls can pull it off and look good, I LOVE your cute hair! See you soon!