No I did not just eat a large steak with mashed potatoes!There's a bun in that oven and it's getting BIG! We figured we better break the news because there's no more hiding this little bean.
I'm 12 weeks and counting.
This one was actually planned so we are pretty excited! Carmyn is in need of a little sibling to play with and rule over :) Mom and Dad were definitely in need of more sleepless nights and dirty diapers- wait a min!- Crap- there's no turning back now- j/k. Somehow- it's all so worth it :)
--Side note:
Yes I realize that my child is actually only the size of a lemon right now and I look like I have a cantalope shoved in there, but any woman who has walked this path before will agree with me that greasy mexican food, french fries, and ice cream are much more satisfying than trying to stay thin! There's really nothing worse than an unsatisfied nauseous pregnant woman! Ask my husband :)
12 comments:
Oh brother your barely showing! I am glad you finally made an official announcement!
You look adorable and I can hardly even tell! I am so happy for you and hope you are feeling ok... Yay! So happy for you guys.
Yeah that is so so exciting! Congrats guys...I am jealous :) hehe.
oh congrats!! That is so exciting. Two is so much fun, they really have so much fun playing together. Avery is just at the age where Trey is actually asking her to play with him. It's great. You look so cute, and tiny!
Really? =)
Congrats Amber dear! I am so happy for you.
xoxo
So excited for you guys! Congrats again!! :) Hope you guys have a good (quick) trip.
You look great! And that is one cute hat...
congrats, congrats! what an exciting announcement; and i second the "oh brother", amber. you still disappear when you turn sideways ;). hope you are feeling well. we are super happy for your family!
congrats! that is so exciting!
Hee, hee! Two is so much more fun than one, LOL! Hope you have a safe pregnancy and that you are able to indulge all sorts of tasty cravings.
I agree with Lesley you're still as skinny as ever. Best wishes to all of you anyway. Especially soon to be big sister. I was seriously just thinking it was about time for you to get pregers again. Eat whatever you want ;)
Congrats girl! I hope that everything goes well for you=)
Post a Comment