Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

The Queen Bee ruled this Halloween! She kept up with the big kids and hit up every house in the neighborhood!
She wanted to carry her own bag the whole time


She even dared to go through the haunted house--oooohhh (with dads help :))

Mom was the Good angel, Dad was the Bad angel- very fitting!Then we had some great food and fun with great friends, while our kids all ran around on sugar highs :)

Check out our facebook friends!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween....


November is here! Gobble Gobble




P.S. A sad afternoon for Chad............... We cleaned/waxed/and winterized the boat for winter :(

see ya next year when the sun comes back!




4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love how Carmyn's costume turned out! The only change I would have made: white socks with the black shoes :) Happy Halloween!

Blake and Leslie said...

What a cute little queen bee! I love that costume, and yours and Chad's too! That's awesome you guys dressed up. Sounds like you had a good time.

Heather K said...

She is the cutest queen bee!

mommy princess said...

Sooo, cute! I'm glad you got Chad to dress up.