Thursday, February 18, 2010

V-day fun, some craftiness, and ugly sweaters

We had a great low key Valentines this year. Chad took me to our favorite sushi restaurant on Saturaday night (Moonlight Sushi in Liberty!-yum), then we had a little night on the town. Sunday we went to church then I was treated to a homemade dinner and some chocolate fondue with fruit! Delicious!
My two loves ready for church.

My Valentine whipping me up some dinner :)

(he even cleaned up afterwards!)

Me enjoying my chocolate fondue- no we don't have a fondue pot yet- it's on my list of wants :)






This is what goes down when Chad gets back from being out of town for awhile.



They play until they both crash.

Then Carmyn always wants to play just a little more :)






I finally finished my first knitting project! Fingerless gloves!
Thanks for your help Lacey :)

Then I made some of these cute decorative balls for Carmyns new room,


and some fancy wipe cases :)
Ok so I get really bored when Chad is out of town and I have to do projects to keep myself busy :)




A couple weeks ago our friends Millie and Travis had an ugly sweater party and white elephant gift exchange. I know- we all look HOT!


Yes I'm looking very preggers :)
and we were all trying to look stupid- thats not completely natural!
We got a chia pet for our gift- haha.
It was a fun party!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I never thought I would see the day where Chad wears something ugly. I love it! Actually, your sweater isn't too bad. Or maybe I just have horrible taste. Whatever it is, I'm glad you had a fun holiday (Valentine's and Christmas).

Emily Harkness said...

I love the fabric balls! You'll have to let me know if you found a tutorial for them somewhere. Also love all the fun fabric! Cute stuff. Your awesome!

sarah and jeremy said...

I want to see what you did with those cute fabric balls! And the gloves...I LOVE THEM! You are so talented:)

Angela Muir said...

Your gloves are SO cute! congrats!

Sam and Lacey said...

Your gloves are cuter than mine. I'm jealous! Seriously - I'm jealous. I need to learn how to pick out yarn from you.

Travis & Eden said...

Those fabric balls are way cute! How did you come up with those and how do you make them? Hope all is well :-)

Tiffany said...

Good job on all your crafts! They are so cute. I can't wait to get back into craft mode soon. And thanks for making me crave Cafe Rio.....really bad.