Monday, March 1, 2010

Grandpa Morgan

Carmyn and I took a quick unexpected trip home last week to go to my sweet Grandpa Morgans funeral. He was such a good man and we will all miss him so much. It was a great funeral and so much fun to visit with all of my cousins and aunts and uncles that I don't get to see very often.

This picture sums up how the plane ride there went

Yummy Cafe Rio with some great friends-
yes we're all pregnant and due within 6 weeks of each other.
We looked great waddling into the restaurant together :)

Carmyn loved spending a little more time with grandpa's and grandma's

I always love my trips home-but I'm pretty sure that will be the last one until this baby comes :) Thanks mom and dad for the great week!

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I had no idea.