Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sisters





I have two amazing brothers, but I never had a sister! I always felt like I was missing out on something really special. I am so excited that my girls will always have each other! Even though right now Carmyn likes to poke at Paiges eyes, and Paige cringes every time Carmyn comes close to her- I know that someday they will love each other!


Side note: Check out how dark Paiges skin is compared to Carmyn- she has the most beautiful olive skin- I love it! When she gets mad she goes bright red and looks like a little Indian baby. She got her dark skin from Chad, Carmyn and I look extremely pasty compared to her!

2 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Oh, so cute!

Heather K said...

How darling! I'm jealous of her dark skin! They will be best friends. You look great! :)