Friday, May 7, 2010

So in LOVE!

I seriously forgot how sweet newborns are! I love all of the little squeaks, grunts, eye flutters, and yawns. We are even getting through the sleepless nights pretty well :). Since Carmyn is still in Utah with our family until Monday, we have loved having our one on one time with Paige this past week. She is doing so good- she is 6 lbs now!

Of coarse Tiffany and I had to do a little photo shoot. Here are a few of the pics we took:





7 comments:

Heather K said...

She is so precious! Great pics! I'm so glad she's doing so well.
Carmyn is going to love all over her.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

she is so sweet!!! i love the pics! congrats again. i got to see your parents tonight because the morgan family went to dinner for mothers day. your mom was saying how she just wants to be there :)

curtandheather said...

How cute are those!! So sweet. Glad everything is going well for you cute family.

Tiffany said...

She is just SO stinkin cute!!!!!! Bailey is excited to see Carmyn too! :)

~The Summers~ said...

Amber she is adorable!! Congrats we are so happy for you and Chad! I love her hair! So Fun!:) Ps. Mike and I have a blog and would love to send you an invite. Send me your email if you'd like one! Congrats again! :) rodeoqueen22@yahoo.com

Sam and Lacey said...

Oh Amber - she is so sweet. And you and Tiffany are amazing with your cameras. You two are totally hired whenever little baby Scott decides to come along.

mrs. jar said...

COngrats you two! She is precious! I love the pictures and am glad that you are all together and home!