Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Home in Utah with Missouri in my heart.

One last photo shoot with my sweet friend Tiffany.
She has taken all of our family pictures for us since we have lived in Missouri and I am greatly going to miss her skills!!
Tiff has been my personal photographer, my babysitter, a shoulder to cry on, and basically my family in Missouri. She even took me to the hospital when I was in labor with Paige!
I'm going to miss having her down the street but I know she's just a phone call away :)
She gave me a plaque that said "friendship isn't a big thing- it's a million little things"- so true-
a great friend just knows all those little things that mean a lot. Carmyn handed me my phone today and said
" Mom-call Tiffy- I want to go to Baileys house."
It was hard to explain to a 2 year old that her best friend is now a thousand miles away-
Luckily Carmyn handled the news better than I did





























3 comments:

The Drapers said...

Well I missed you and I'm glad your back!

Tiffany said...

Okay, thanks for making me cry reading this. Bailey cried on Monday when I told her Carmyn went bye bye to Utah. She said, "Bailey go Newtah too." This is harder than I thought it would be. :) And Bailey thinks all of the babies in our baby magazine with dark hair are "Baby Paige." We still think and talk about you all the time. :) We miss you already!

mommy princess said...

That last pic of Carmyn hugging Bailey made me cry :( Your family pics are all gorgeous. Welcome home :)