We got an unexpected surprise last week.
Chad got offered a job back in Utah with the company that he works for!
It was about 3 years sooner than we had expected.
It's a bitter sweet thing.
I think we both expected to be more excited about this news. We have so many mixed emotions right now. Yes we are thrilled to go back home and be close to our families, but we are going to miss our friends in Missouri so much! We feel like we just got settled here. Now we have to sell our house that we bought 6 months ago and start all over again. But this time we will be home :). And ultimately- it's an offer that we can't refuse- who knows when we would get this chance again.
WE'RE COMING HOME!
8 comments:
Yea! Congrats and good luck! Your pics are so darling by the way. I love the one of Carmyn on the swing.
That is so exciting! Your home there is beautiful, I am sure you will have no problem selling. I am sure your mom is just thrilled to have you back! Good luck!
Sweet!!! It will be great having you back in Utah. We will have to hang out now. Good luck selling your house!:)
How exciting! Your girlies are so sweet!
Is it bad that I'm so excited you guys are coming home???? *eeeeeee!* Excuse my squeal of joy.
I understand that moving from a place you love will leave behind those bitter-sweet feelings. I hope things move quickly for you. If you need any help, seriously...HOLLER!
I heard the good news and I'm soooo excited for you both! Someday we'll come join you. Keep in touch!
Well, I haven't been around...But so excited for you guys! :) How wonderful.
You're Mom will love having those darling girls back so close. Sometimes my Layla will make faces that remind me of Carmyn. I can't believe how cute and chubby those baby cheecks are! I want to kiss them!
Post a Comment