Last week was 70 degrees and we were playing in the park
and waterskiing with Grandpa Horne


Winter is here to stay- I Love the snow on the mountains- It's so good to be home!
Especially at Christmas time.
My little Paige is 6 months old!
She is such a sweetie
She is 15 lbs
Loves to eat- anything I give her
Starting to roll and trying to sit up
Loves to cuddle and be held
Squeals and talks all day long
and is completely entertained by her sister!
I have to step in and save her every so often





4 comments:
She is so cute! It will be fun for them to have eachother when they get older. My little girl was/is a momma's girl. Sometimes I feel like I can't escape her, lol.
I love that picture of Paige with her eyes huge and Carmyn's hands waiting to attack! Miss you!
Your girls are starting to look so different from each other (at least to me...) They are both so darling. I can't believe your little one is already 6 months! Time flies {once they get here}!
Love that Utah weather! I do miss the pretty snow though! That is so cute that Paige and Carmyn play together. :) I love that. Paige is changing so much, she is definitely looking older! Ryder might give her a run for her money with the chub. He weighed in at almost 13 lbs today! Too bad we can't have sumo wrestling matches together.
Oh, and your sign is down at your house. :)
Post a Comment