We love breaking out the razor whenever it snows and the streets haven't been plowed yet- this thing can do some seriously fast doughnuts!
of coarse Carmyn likes to get in on the action!

a little more skiing with my honey

Paige would rather go skinnydippin in the hottub with the boys
than come out in the cold with us!
Not sure how he got stuck like that- but I wasn't surprised.

It's hard to see but if you look close you can see me and my pink helmet riding on the front of this sled with Chad ( like you did when you were a kid ).
of coarse Carmyn likes to get in on the action!

a little more skiing with my honey

Paige would rather go skinnydippin in the hottub with the boys
than come out in the cold with us!
We're ok with that :)

Not sure how he got stuck like that- but I wasn't surprised.

It's hard to see but if you look close you can see me and my pink helmet riding on the front of this sled with Chad ( like you did when you were a kid ).
I don't dare to do anything crazy so I just get on with him for a good thrill ride :)

1 comment:
Looks like you guys have made the most of winter - good for you! I'm glad you got to sneak away for a couple days. There's nothing better!
Post a Comment