Monday, March 14, 2011

She's on the move...

Paige has been perfectly content with just sitting for the past 4 months.
I've actually loved it because I haven't had to worry about her getting in to any trouble.
But now she's on the move!
It's pretty cute to watch her go after new toys and find so much satisfaction in herself when she pulls herself up on some furniture. Oh boy- now I have two kiddos that can move and get into everything!
I'm in trouble.





5 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Oh, the crawling stage...Exciting, yet not! It's crazy how different your two girls look. Paige has way more hair than Carmyn ever did! I love her pigtails!

Anonymous said...

Zip, zap, zoom...she's off! What a fun stage. A crazy stage. Love the photos; she's an awfully cute crawler.

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! I don't think she can get any cuter! Adorable pictures! So cute that she is crawling. Don't tell me how hard it is to have 2 mobile kids please. Don't even want to know. :)

Tiffany said...

Okay, I had to come back to look again. I feel like I am missing out. Your girls are growing so fast!

Kristin said...

How fun! That is one of my favorite things to watch babies do - learn to crawl. It's so exciting for them (and who am I kidding? It's just as exciting for the parents too!)