Who knew that turning 29 would be such a party! I have great friends and a great family that spoiled me all week long!
I'm just celebrating the fact that I'm not 30 yet :)
My mom took me for pedicures and lunch on Thursday.
( and my sweet little niece was born on Thursday- Halle Morgan- can't wait to meet her!! Congrats Nate and Kristin!)
Chad and our friends took me to Sills Cafe for breakfast on Friday morning
Their food is amazing-Chad's cinnamin roll was as big as the plate
and Carmyn's Pancake was bigger than her head :)I am so in love with her dress!
My other cousing Tonya was her Maid of Honor- they are both gorgeous!!
The wedding was beautiful- congrats Taya and Hyrum!
The wedding was beautiful- congrats Taya and Hyrum!
Then we had a family dinner and cake on Saturday




8 comments:
Wow! Your family really knows how to make a girl feel loved! Happy Birthday:)
It look slike you got the kindle...i LOVE my kindle. So congrats on that and happy birthday!! Also, you look gorgeous in your header famliy picture (and every other picture you take) miss you guys!
Wow, what a celebration! Happy birthday! You look gorgeous, by the way; 29 definitely looks good on you!
Looks like a fun week! You look great, as usual. Enjoy your 20's! Aaah those were the days. Give your girls hugs from us (and Chad a high five or something).
I'm so glad you got a proper celebration. You are certainly one of the coolest people I know. You are looking mighty fine for a now perpetual 29-years-old ;) Happy Birthday, Amber!
Happy Birthday Amber! We need to get together soon!
wow a whole week dedicated to you! How awesome! I love taggarts! It's not the best thing that it's real close to my parents house! I'm a sucker for their lemon cheesecake! Mmmm! happy birthday!
Thanks for letting us celebrate it with you!
Post a Comment