
Great Grandma Jackie playing "I'm a little tea cup" for Paige.

Every morning my girls love to cuddle in bed with me right when they wake up- They giggle and roll around in the sheets and they always have major crazy hair. I didn't want to forget this sweet time with my girls so I snapped a picture today- I hope I have a lot more mornings of cuddling and giggling to come. :)

The girls love it when Daddy carries both of them at the same time

It was still a little chilly but we helped grandma Kimmie get all of her flowers planted- Carmyn was in charge of collecting the worms for grandpa to use for fishing.

I'm finally able to braid my girls hair!!

Carmyn loves it and asks for a braid every day-
then admires herself in the mirror :)
1 comment:
LOVE the braids- you told me about them before but i just barely got around to blog land...
Post a Comment