Sunday, January 15, 2012

2 months old!

Asher is 2 months old!!

He weighs 10 lbs. 13 oz.
23 inches tall
Smiles and coo's all day/ and night
he is a good sleeper
He has a deep little voice and he snorts and grunts like such a man :)
he spits up all the time but he is a good eater
He's such a happy little boy!





Even though I'm feeling a little crazy having number three so soon, Asher has completely stolen my heart! The meaning of the name Asher is - "Happy"- and it couldn't fit him any better. I am cherishing my moments with my little baby boy. He is changing and growing up so fast. I love how he smiles and talks to me after he eats, and how he loves to cuddle and fall asleep in my arms. I love that he is comforted by my voice and that I know how to hold him just right to calm him down when he's upset. It's such a blessing to be a mother and to know what it feels like to love someone completely unconditionally. It's probably a good thing that I have other kids to take care of and that I'm exhausted most of the time because I might never put him down otherwise!





2 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Amber he is a cutie!! I can't believe how fast they grow up either, boys are so fun!

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

Your kids are so adorable! Asher looks like such a sweetie!