Sunday, March 25, 2012

What's Asher up to

"Asher Basher"


"Asher Bodasher"


is the sweetest little baby boy that I ever could have asked for!


This baby just chills, smiles, and makes all sorts of bodily functions all day. He is one of those babies that can't help but smile when he looks at you-


(unless you have a camera in front of your face).


He's kind of turning into a tank.


At his 4 month check up he weighed 15.5 lbs. and was 26 in long. I don't think that is massive by any means but he is definitely bigger than my girls where. He is a great eater and a great sleeper.






I love entering the bumbo seat phase!! It just opens up a whole new world of things I can get done without a baby in my arms!





Asher is all boy so far. This blowout is not an uncommon event!


Luckily my mom was with me during this one!


These are just pictures of him sporting his blessing outfit.









I love Ashers dark brown eyes that totally shine. He has such a deep manly little voice. He smiles when I put down and he smiles when I pick him up! I can't get enough of holding my baby boy. Chad tells me I have a little man crush on him. I think he's right!

4 comments:

Meg said...

It made me so happy to see your posts! Your beautiful family - 3 kids Amber! Where did the time go...I swear it was just yesterday that you had Carmyn! Asher is such a handsome little chub, so cute. And your girls, I am in love with them too. Carmyn reminds me SO much of Maria with her dresses and getting dirty and being a little mommy, etc. Paige just melts me.
Oh, and you look so dashing in the top pic...some things never change!
love ya Amber.
Are you in your new house then?
Take care!

Blake and Leslie said...

Your kids are all sooooo cute!!! They are getting so big! Asher is adorable and the blow out picture cracked me up! It's fun to see what you've been up to lately. It looks like you are keeping busy! Have fun with your cute kids!

mommy princess said...

He is so darn cute! Well....All your kids are cute ;) I can't believe that butt explosion! I've had 2 boys and I don't think we ever had an episode like that. You're Mom's so darn cute. She's just laughing and smiling away while cleaning up the sludge. You're the cuteset Mama. I think about you here and there and always hope you're doing well. Love ya!

Darci said...

Cute! He is a tank :) i know what you mean about the crush- Kaden and Kyson were my little 'boyfriends' for sure!