

Carmyn is what I call a tomboy princess. She wants to wear a dress everyday and curl her hair and put lipstick on- then she will go outside and get dirty and play for hours. She spent a whole day snowmobiling with her daddy, helped him work on our house numerous times, and loves to ride her bike as fast as she can with a princess dress on.
On Chad's birthday we were still working on the finishing touches of the house but Carmyn made sure he stopped and a little birthday tea party with her.
I don't have many pictures of her with a straight face- she has always been super animated. The funniest thing about her is how much she talks. This girl asks 400 plus questions a day and never misses what is being said by other people. I have to watch myself like crazy around her because she will repeat everything I say!
Carmyn has turned into Piage's little mommy since Asher was born. She is so good to her little sister and includes her in everything. Whenever I have to venture out with all three kids, Carmyn always holds Paige's hand to cross the street and is such a good helper. I feel bad that she had to grow up so fast but she loves to be responsible and caring. She was definitely meant to be my first child- she is such a sweety.
(Sorry this is sideways)
She is getting good at writing words and I love all of the pictures she draws!
(turn your head and check out the picture of dad- I think he got some extra body parts added to his portrait !)
She cracks me up because I think my artistic OCD. She comes home from primary and preschool and always tells me how the other kids just don't stay in the lines when they color!
She cracks me up because I think my artistic OCD. She comes home from primary and preschool and always tells me how the other kids just don't stay in the lines when they color!
I don't have many pictures of her with a straight face- she has always been super animated. The funniest thing about her is how much she talks. This girl asks 400 plus questions a day and never misses what is being said by other people. I have to watch myself like crazy around her because she will repeat everything I say!
Carmyn has turned into Piage's little mommy since Asher was born. She is so good to her little sister and includes her in everything. Whenever I have to venture out with all three kids, Carmyn always holds Paige's hand to cross the street and is such a good helper. I feel bad that she had to grow up so fast but she loves to be responsible and caring. She was definitely meant to be my first child- she is such a sweety.The other day I got mad at Paige for getting into things she shouldn't and sent her out of my room. A minute later Carmyn showed up holding Paiges hand and she had her other hand on her hip and with a stern voice said "Mommy- Paige told me you where not being nice! I think you need to say your sorry!" I just burst out laughing and gave them both a hug. I"m glad Paige has someone to go to when I can't handle her anymore.

She's pretty sweet to her little bro too.


She's pretty sweet to her little bro too.

This was her Valentines box that she decorated for preschool.
Carmyn lights up the room. She is so full of energy and excitement for life. She is the first one up every morning and can't wait to find out what we are doing that day. She's my little sunshine- I love her to death!
Carmyn lights up the room. She is so full of energy and excitement for life. She is the first one up every morning and can't wait to find out what we are doing that day. She's my little sunshine- I love her to death!


2 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of her- SO beautiful :) She is Miss Personality- we love her! When ever Kyson is playing with action figures he likes to pretend they are his family and friends and Carmyn and Paige are always included :)
Amber, your kids are so darling & getting so big! Time sure does fly!
We are back in Utah. If you have my # please call. I have lost yours. :/
Post a Comment