Hey its Ashley and Mikkel! I went to G-ma Morgans for dinner tonight and saw your parents. they told me you had a blog and i was so excited cause we just started ours 2 months ago. it is so fun and a great way to stay in touch! your little baby girl is so cute and beautiful! Congrats! i hope to hear from you soon! ours is ashleyandmikkel.blogspot.com come check it out!
Finally!! Welcome to the Bloggerhood! Carmyn is adorable. I'm so excited to watch her grow. I'm taking my kids to the lake today and they're getting antsy so I'd better get going!
So glad you joined the blog club....I love it, we can keep up with everybody. Carmyn is sooooo CUTE!! What a fun thing for you guys, hope to see you soon.
Hey! Its Adam and Casie your page is so freakin cute! Your baby is getting so big she is adorable. I hope life is treating you good!!! Our blog is so not is fun as yours :)
Amber! I was so excited when I saw that you have a blog, It will be a great way to stay in touch!! Your little girl is so adorable,and so tiny! Enjoy it while it lasts, they seriuosly grow so fast. I hope everythings going good for you guys, keep in touch!
I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and a nurse. I love to exercise, bike, run, waterski, read, craft, take pictures, draw, and spend time with my family. I burn most things I cook and I'm a really bad driver, but I'm happy and I love my crazy life with my Hubby and three kids. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing a little piece of my life with me....
"The more I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people act a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The ONLY thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes." -Charles Swindoll- -inspired by Great Grandma Farr-
9 comments:
Hey its Ashley and Mikkel! I went to G-ma Morgans for dinner tonight and saw your parents. they told me you had a blog and i was so excited cause we just started ours 2 months ago. it is so fun and a great way to stay in touch! your little baby girl is so cute and beautiful! Congrats! i hope to hear from you soon! ours is ashleyandmikkel.blogspot.com come check it out!
Finally!! Welcome to the Bloggerhood! Carmyn is adorable. I'm so excited to watch her grow.
I'm taking my kids to the lake today and they're getting antsy so I'd better get going!
So glad you joined the blog club....I love it, we can keep up with everybody. Carmyn is sooooo CUTE!! What a fun thing for you guys, hope to see you soon.
What a cute baby girl! I miss having a tiny baby! We will have to get together for lunch sometime so I can see her!
Hey! Its Adam and Casie your page is so freakin cute! Your baby is getting so big she is adorable. I hope life is treating you good!!! Our blog is so not is fun as yours :)
It's amazing how much these little ones change in just a few weeks. Is she sleeping a little better through the night?
Wow. Look at that kid! You two are in soooo much trouble! HeeHeeHee. Rach and I are very excited for you.
Amber! I was so excited when I saw that you have a blog, It will be a great way to stay in touch!! Your little girl is so adorable,and so tiny! Enjoy it while it lasts, they seriuosly grow so fast. I hope everythings going good for you guys, keep in touch!
She is sooooo pretty!!! I'm glad that you have a blog...and that i happened to find it. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment