




Yummy Turkey Day!! Lots of thanks to my mom for the wonderful meal. We had a great time eating, playing games, watching movies, and hanging out with the babies :) The cousins-Carmyn and Elijah- had a great time getting to know each other. Carmyn was a little rough with her cousin- but I'm pretty sure he'll be getting back at her soon :) My brother Nate and his wife Kristin came down from Washington for the week- It was so fun spending the week with them! Oh and I had to post a picture of the babies and their hats- they're pretty cute!
2 comments:
Amber- I am just so glad to see that you wear an apron too!!! I always love reading your posts and the news pics or Carmyn are adorable.
Mega-apron wearer
So cute! Elijah and Carmyn are such cuties. Looks like you had a great time and a Happy Turkey day. We did miss you guys in St. George but hope to see you soon next weekend for Taya and Chad's BIG graduation Day!!!!
Post a Comment