Thursday, March 12, 2009

new sign and the giggles

Carmyn learned a new sign. The sign for dog is patting your leg like you are calling the dog- so in this video she keeps hearing Hooch barking in the garage and that's why she is doing the sign. I love this video because of her laugh- I just can't help but laugh right along with her.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh Amber, Carmyn is so cute. You are right, her laugh is the best, I was laughing along with her. HOw are you doing? How was your getaway?
Talk to you later-
Megan

Anonymous said...

That was adorable! We had a blast the other night! We will miss you guys

Emily Harkness said...

What cute videos! Mylie has the same walker, and she is nowhere close. She prefers to push it like a car. We will miss you guys, especially in Relief Society. I'm glad there are blogs so I will still be able to keep in touch! Take care, and good luck!