Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Updates

Well the move went pretty smoothly. It took us 24 hours to drive the moving truck there at steady rate of 60 mph! We took a 4 hour break to sleep, so really it was about a 20 hr drive. When we got there we actually had some friends that we met through the waterski community come and help us unpack everything. Chad and I were completely worn out by the end of it, but there were no disasters so we were pretty happy. I don't have any pictures of Missouri yet because there was a tornado warning the weekend we got there- then that turned into rain, then ice storms, and snow....... so continue to stay tunned for those beautiful picutures of Missouri :)

2 comments:

Heather K said...

Yuck ice storms already. Yuck! I'm so sorry! So you're at your parent's for a few weeks. I'd love to come over, if you'd let me. Let me know when you're free & I'll come up. :D

Anonymous said...

Ice storms already? Yikes! I'm so glad to hear that you are safe and that you had help. That's awesome.