Monday, July 27, 2009

A proud moment for Dad

My Daughter can SKI !! Yup- Amber, Carmyn and I took a ski set around the lake. Carmyn did great. We got up and she looked around like "well this is fun". Amber's friend Tiffany took pictures for us. She's great! You are going to have to wait for Amber to post the pictures.

A side note. We went to Jack Stack with uncle Gary and aunt Jana Moore -its amazing BBQ! Its only here in KC so come visit and try it for your self!

Chad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so coooool! Way to go Carmyn! Getting an early start on the skis, eh? You have every right to be a proud papa. Can't wait to see the photos.

Mmmmmm...BBQ. I like BBQ.

The Drapers said...

Good to hear from the man of the house! Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am sure chad is on cloud nine! Post pic amber I wanna see! That is so cool what talent you Hornes have.

Tiffany said...

She did so good, I was impressed! And it takes talent to hold Carmyn, ski, smile, and let Carmyn hold Amber's hand all at the same time. I had so much fun taking pictures, you might not want to say anything until you see them... just kidding. (They are done though!) And I'm so glad you like Jack Stack. It's our fav BBq place, we'll have to go sometime! (And good job posting on the blog, I wish Ryan would do that!)