I never allowed Barney in my house! Then my mom clued me in that Carmyn really likes Barney and she will actually watch it- so I broke down and got a DVD. For a week strait she has been handing me the remote control and pointing at the TV. This is the child that would never sit still long enough to watch anything on TV. So even though I can't really stand you Barney- you're the best babysitter I've got right now- So I guess you can stay for awhile.
Dang- That girls got moves!
She got those from her dad :)
2 comments:
Guess it could be worse like the song "I like big butts" :) Barney is not SOO bad ha ha, hope you get the underlying joke he he
oh what a patient, patient mother you are :). But with those dance moves, I would be able to endure Barney, as well. What a little cutie!
shan
www.somuchhappyness.blogspot.com
Post a Comment