Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dipping




Carmyns new favorite way to eat: Dipping

We've found that we can get our child to eat almost anything as long as she can dip it in something. She's eating pita bread and hummus in this picture. What I didn't take a picture of is when she decided that the hummus was better than the pita bread and took a handful of it and shoved it in her mouth and all over her face.
Yeah we paid for that meal choice in the next day's diaper.
Her favorite dipping choices:
Katchup
yogurt
peanut butter
applesauce
mashed potatos
ranch
ice cream
cool whip
cheese sauce

3 comments:

The Drapers said...

Cute pictures! I wish the dipping trick worked for lily!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's to cute! I gotta say I too am a fan of dipping! To bad you aren't in Utah and can invite her to the world of heavenly FRY SAUCE! :) She is a cutie! Hope you guys are enjoying life! Adam is getting so busy with his business it sucks for me I never get to see him :) Have a good week!

Tiffany Grady said...

What a good idea, I will have to try that. I'm glad someone else does the "take off the clothes to eat" too!