Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just some cute pics

My friend Tiffany and I took our girls out one day for a little photo shoot. Then she showed me how cool photoshop was. It can really make your pictures look amazing! I could really get hooked on this photography stuff :)







































8 comments:

The Drapers said...

Cute pictures!

Tiffany Grady said...

I wish Bailey was as easy to take pictures of as Carmyn! She is such a cute cute girl! I am looking forward to some playdates! (And I KNOW Bailey is too!)

Heather K said...

Such a cutie! She's getting so big! I love her cute smile.

curtandheather said...

Those are adorable!! Fun! Thats so fun to have a friend that loves to take cool pics like that and photoshop is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Nice picture taking skills

Kristin said...

Such darling photos! You'll have to show me how to use photoshop too. No need to go get professional photos taken when you can do that!

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

I can't believe how adorable those pictures are!!

mommy princess said...

Great job! You still have a great artistic eye. kudos on the homemade salsa.