
She really keeps him moving when she picks up the weights and threatens to drop them on his toes at any moment.

She challenges his performance by making him read her books, hold her lambie, as she sits on his stomach while he does ab ripper.

She even gives out rewards after a long hard workout!

Chad says the kisses make the challenge worth it :)
3 comments:
How cute! Sounds like a good work out plan.
Maybe she can come over & get me motivated to work out! What a sweet girl! :)
Hey Amber,
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It's always good to know we have friends. (especially in Kansas) :) I can't believe we have preschooler either! It makes me feel old.
Carmen is adorable! I'm glad Chad has the patience to keep working out with his partner. I just get frustrated and start playing with them instead of working out. Hope all is well there! Take care!
Mel
Post a Comment