My friends and I made these cute 12 days of Christmas advent calendars last night. Each box has a different activity for the family to do for the 12 days of Christmas.
1. Invite friends over for games and wassal 2. Make breakfast for dinner 3.Decorate the house with paper snowflakes 4. Dance party to Christmas music 5.Fly home to Utah wearing Santa hats (OK only Carmyn will wear one) 6.Take an egg nog break 7.Make Christmas cookies and take them to our grandparents 8.Read the Christmas story and set up a nativity scene 9.Watch Christmas Vacation and drink hot chocolate 10.Put pajama's on and go on a drive to look at Christmas lights 11.Tell stories of our favorite Christmas around the dinner table 12. Go to the Horne family Christmas Eve party
4 comments:
I love it Amber! Is the idea from Ali Edwards??? I was going to make one last year but ran out of time and funds... You did such a great job!
That is such a good idea! They look great!
What a cute idea. How fun!
Yours turned out so cute! I finally finished mine last night, I'm always a step behind. :) Okay, I tried making a healthy smoothie and literally gagged when I tasted it. You'll have to show me sometime because it was disgusting!
Post a Comment