The only way I can get my child to eat her leafy greens- Hide them in a smoothie!
I don't really have a recipe. Usually its just whatever I can find in the fridge. Today's ingredients were: yogurt, frozen raspberries, half a banana, a little milk, some ice cubes, and the secret ingredients-a handful of spinach leaves, some flax seed, and a little benefiber - she gets backed up sometimes :).
yum!
3 comments:
that is such a good idea! I will have to try it out
That is such a good idea!!! I am definitely going to have to try that. What is flax seed?!?!?
Oh Amber, you are a girl with my same likings. I love the shakes...that is why I always still had seeds in my teeth in the mornings at work - cause I had just eaten my delicious and nutritious fruit shake. Try avacado....makes it creamy almost desert like.
Take care. So good to talk to you!
Post a Comment