Friday, April 9, 2010

2 years old!!

The Queen of Attitude and animated faces

We love you Carmyn!
Happy Birthday

I'll post her party pictures later! She is having a fun day with her daddy at the lake on the boat! She was so excited all morning to go on the boat today! She cracks me up!

P.S. I've made it two weeks on bedrest! We are counting each day as a blessing since I have contractions everyday. My wonderful mom is still here taking care of everything for me- I know I couldn't do this without her. I had one more hospital stay earlier this week and got upgraded to strict bedrest because my body wants to go into labor so bad right now. So I'm really feeling pathetic but I know it's the best thing I can do for our baby girl. Thanks for all the messages, prayers, and support!
,

6 comments:

Meg said...

She is so dang cute. She reminds me a lot of Maria: a little baldy at first, funny faces, SO so busy, great personality, so animated, her unique hand gestures, and her COOL Mom. Hahahaha! Take care of yourself Amber.

Heather K said...

Happy Birthday Carmyn! I can't believe she's 2. She's darling! Hope she has a fun day. On the boat? I'm so jealous.

The Drapers said...

Love all the pictures! She has even changed since I saw her in march! Love the headbands feel free to send one our way anytime! You could make some on bedrest right? Can't wait to see the pics of the rest of the day!

curtandheather said...

Adorable Pics!! WOw. Crazy stories...not good labor pains and what an awesome MOM!! We will keep you in our prayers. Tawnya is due in May and has been kind of going through the same thing...not so far as strict bed rest but going into labor and such and so...these babies need to cook a little longer :) Keep going Amber you are awesome and we are all praying for ya. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Carmyn!

Amber, we hope you and Baby Girl stay healthy.

Joel and Tera said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 2 already. What a cutie!

As for all this early labor stuff. I didn't think you were going to be so serious about having your baby before me. Take it easy. I'm sure I will deliver this little girl late just like Carley so you have until mid June to have your baby first. Geez...I didn't know you were so competitive. Seriously though, I hope that baby stays put a little longer with out any more hospital trips for you. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.