Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9 months

9 months old

19 lbs
27.5 inches
crawling backwards
Got four new top teeth this month- the same week she had an ear infection :( poor baby
Loves to squeal and babble
Not a fan of strangers
sleeps through the night and everytime we drive somewhere in the car
can outeat Carmyn at every meal
and- with a little styling- can have the cutest curl on top of her head!






I love those chubby fingers and cheeks!!
I really don't want her to grow up- she is so stinkin cute right now!





Carmyn is finally getting a little length to her hair too!



WARNING!! Graffic Images coming up next!! WARNING

So I found pictures of my final pregnant belly before I had Paige.
These were taking during my 4 weeks of bedrest so I'm looking really rough!- don't judge! My figure has improved a little since then so I thought I would be safe posting these now that I can say that I don't look like that anymore- hehe

31 weeks



33 weeks

I never got my 34 week picture before my water broke! Dang- is that a watermelon belly or what! -and that was 7 weeks before my due date! I don't even want to imagine what i would have looked like at full term!
I'm just so happy that Paige was a big baby and completely healthy for how early she was! She is such a sweet blessing in our lives!






4 comments:

The Drapers said...

I can't beleive you posted those pictures of you pregnant, you look awful! Just kidding, yeah right, I hope one day you go 40 weeks with a pregancy, just to see if you will actually get big or swollen or something. Hahaha.. So loving the picture of your mom, I'm going to ask her to do that hand stand for me.. IMPRESSIVE.. Love all the pics, cute Paige!

Kristin said...

Aw, Paige is getting so big! She is a doll. By the way, I am cracking up at your pregnancy pictures. That was almost a year ago! So funny.

Blake and Leslie said...

Paige is so cute! That would be fun if we lived closer! Emery and Paige could be cute chubby friends! I love the curl on top of her head! I think we definately need another roommate reunion! I would love to see all you guys!

Celeste said...

I agree with Les (Draper) - you still look amazing 34 weeks along. Also, Paige is totally adorable and I hope that one of my kids will have dark curly hair (inherited from his/her father) - I love that curl on top!!

Also - I'm all for a roommate reunion... I might be in Utah late July/early Aug. I'll keep you posted.