Friday, February 25, 2011

A few of my favorite things.....

Body Pump at Golds Gym-

my all time favorite workout class

my new toothbrush


My guilty pleasure at McDonalds


Just ordered some face wash/toner/and lotion from

Mario Badescu-

It's seriously amazing!




Can't watch Ellen without laughing!




e.l.f. makeup- love the quality and the price!


Can't leave this store without purchasing something cute and cheap!










3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am super impressed with your body pump skills. You took me ONCE to a class with you (way before we had babies) and it KILLED me. That's why I've never been back :) And I love watching Ellen too - I wish we could laugh at it together.

curtandheather said...

I could say dido to most everything!! I just ordered me some face lotion to try, thanks girl. Had a blast with our visit, let me know when you come down again :)

Joel and Tera said...

E.L.F has the best nail polish!! You have such good taste!