Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trip to St. George to see Grams and Gramps.


Anyone who know my grandparents knows that they are the greatest people ever!
Chad had to go to St. George last week for work so the kids and I tagged along to spend some good quality time with my grandparents. Grandma J gave us the royal treatment like always: we were all overfed, pampered, our bedsheets turned down at night, our dinner plates warmed in the oven/and the salad plates chilled, Chad got a special oversized towel for the bathroom (he's the tallest of the whole extended family), and she even rigged up this high chair for Paige :)


Carmyn loved helping Grandpa take the dog on walks around the golf coarse
and eating all of the m&m's out of his trailmix for him.

My Grandparents have always been such a great examples of living life to the fullest! Not only do they have a much bigger social life than me, they are always volunteering in the community and taking care of their friends and family. I truly hope I can live my life as well as they have lived theirs! -I love you Grandma J and Grandpa M!




BONUS!!
While I was there I got to go hang out with my two great friends Shani and Heather (Sorry Heather I didn't get a pic of us!) They both went to High School with me and were my roommates at Dixie! It was so good to see them both!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so jealous of the sunshine! Would seriously give anything to be in warm weather about now. Glad you guys had a fun trip and were able to get away for awhile!

mommy princess said...

I love Paige's 9 month pics!That curl is to die for:) I hope I get to see you again real soon! Sophie is still talking about Carmyn. Lets not wait years for the next visit. -K-

Celeste said...

Fun trip to SG! I haven't been there in FOREVER! Your grandparents really are great. I remember going to their house occasionally by the golf course. For some reason, my memory of them is attached to Kenny G. Good times.