We took a little vacation to Pheonix in March. We stayed with our good friends and soaked up the sun for a few days! It felt Wonderful!
Carmyn and I painted our nails while we tried to get a tan

We pulled out our shorts and short sleeves
(Paige's rolls look even better in her summer clothes :)-I love it!)

The highlight for Carmyn and Paige was this cute little hamster named Amy. They LOVED her!

Rachel and I took some scandalous pictures in a bathroom stall :)

And then we roasted hotdogs and mallows.-
OOoooohhhhh I can't wait for summer!!
Thanks Aaron and Rachel- we had a great time!
3 comments:
I am so jealous that you got some sun! And I love that photo of Carmyn painting her nails - how cute is that?!
Wow Amber, you look really different than the last time I saw you. I love your yellow dress. The sun looks so fun! Your girls are so cute, I love Paige's little rolls. They are both cuties.
Ah, sunshine! What a rare thing. Glad you got to soak some up. And that is an exciting bathroom! Wooo!
Post a Comment