I'm not gunna lie- I really love cabin camping- especially with kids.
You get the whole camping experience- but a nice cozy bed and less bug bites.
Really I'm not that prissy- I'll just take the comfort when I can get it :)
Our friends Tyler and Darci and their cute kids came with us which made the weekend 10 times more fun!
Carmyn had the time of her life running around with these boys. They climbed rocks, jumped off beds, watched movies, danced, and ate lots of goodies.
(Family style)
*
*
*
*
*
*
We are having a BOY!!!
I kinda kept this one on the down low- lets just say he was a big surprise and I think it's taken me a full 20 weeks to actually convince myself that I'm going to have another baby so soon :) But with that being said we couldn't be any happier with our news of a baby BOY!! He and Paige will only be 18 months apart so we will be a little crazy in the Horne house for a couple years but I am so excited that my kids will grow up so close in age!
Due date- November 14, 2011
As for my pregnancy- everything is going good so far. I am getting progesterone shots every week to help prevent preterm labor. I'm nervous about this baby coming too early but I'm just trying to take it easy and let my body rest as much as possible. Even though this wasn't planned- I feel so blessed that I don't have any problems getting pregnant. I have a number of friends struggling with that trial and my heart goes out to them- I don't think that is a trial I could handle very well.



12 comments:
we are SO excited for you guys and your little boy! i think carmyn will warm up to him pretty quickly...funny girl :) and thanks again for having us- it was SOOO fun!
Woo hoo! Congrats on a little boy!!! And the pictures of your girls are so cute. I love the people drawings of Carmyn's. It's so exciting to see their interpretations of what people look like when they draw pictures!
Oh there are SO many things I want to say! I need to just call you because I can't possible type them all here. But here's a preview: I love the new header on your blog! Paige is so big! When did she stop being a baby and become a toddler? It makes me so sad that I've missed that. And the biggest CONGRATULATIONS on your little boy! We are THRILLED for you guys. And I have some baby boy stuff for you too :)
Ahhhhhh! That is awesome news! I love how you just casually threw in the, ."by the way, I'm pregnant" news. Can't wait to see him!
Yeah congrats on the boy!!!
OH MY GOSH! SO excited for you- and especially for chad :)
miss you guys.
congrats!
Congratulations! Very impressive too!
Your little girls are getting so big. It is almost like Paige is just that much older, now that another one is on the way. How fun!
So excited for baby boy! Its so fun that boys are so different from girls. Looks like a fun weekend! I hate how I can't tell younger pregnant in any pictures!!! And so glad to hear the pregnancy is going so well.
I hope all has gone well with the pregnancy and I hope all will continue to go well.
Glad this one is a boy! :-)
Congrats to you both! That's exciting. I'm sure Chad could use a boy as much as Jesse could at this stage :) I hope all goes well with the remainder of your pregnancy!
Todd and Grayd are 18 months appart. It's hard at first, but it get's easier as the years go by. I'm excited to see the cute little guy. And even more excited to hear his name. You're girls are so cute. I wish we lived closer so that Soph and Layla could play. I'll keep you in my prayers that the rest of the pregnancy goes well. Love ya!
Hi Amber-
You don't know me but I was Chad's MTC companion. I want to catch up with him. Tell him to shoot me an email - clay.monroe@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment