Oh how I love the sunshine!
I'm totally wearing my kids out going from activity to activity trying to soak up as much sun as we possible can before winter hits again. I don't think they mind :).
Boating, swimming, splash pad, parks, sprinklers, kiddie pools, and popcicles!
I don't think life could get much better :).

Carmyn is my energizer bunny- she would play in the water all day and all night.

I just smile watching that chubby little body waddling around in her swim suit!
Paige is so adorable and she loves the water!

As always- We Love our days on the boat!

Carmyn tried out tubing this year and had a blast.

Chad playing around on his wake skate

Me on my ski


Paige likes to hide out in the cubby and eat all of our grapes :)
1 comment:
So fun! It feels like summer has been a long time coming this year - so we're trying to take advantage of it too! Hopefully our kids will be able to go swimming together sometime soon!
Post a Comment