Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My gifted children

As a mother, I think everything that my children do has to be a sign of supernatural inteligence.
Don't all moms think that?
Anyways, I am so impressed with my kids new skills that I had to share....


My sweet little Paige is leaps and bounds ahead of what I had expected her to be since she was a preemie. She walked right after her first birthday and is now whipping out sign language like a pro. Ok- I know that is nothing special for a 14 month old, but I'm proud :)






Carmyn is all about art these days and I'm loving all of her paintings and drawings that are hanging up all over our house. When she paints and colors she is so concerned about staying in the lines and matching the right color with the item she is coloring. Ok- so my OCD might have played a role in that- I even trained her to use one color at a time and clean her brush in between each color. Yes this 3 year old probably has the cleanest set of paints around.







I love this chalk picture of Grandma and Grandpa Horne that she did. Even though they look like Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head- I think it's fantastic!. We are finding little potato head people drawn on everything these days :)











2 comments:

Kristin said...

I think your kids are pretty smart too :) And I laughed out loud when I saw those drawings - they are awesome!

Tiffany said...

You have such CUTE kids!